Terms & Conditions
- Information about us
- The Sites are owned and operated by Calla Lily Personal Care Limited ("We"). We are a Limited Company registered in England and Wales under Company number 3502936. Our registered office is at 10 Rose & Crown Yard, King Street, London SW1Y 6RE.
- Access to the Sites is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Sites without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Sites is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- In order to register on the Sites you must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- We aim to update the Sites regularly and reserve the right to suspend, change, modify, add or remove aspects of the Content available on the Sites at any time. Any of the information on the Sites may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material. If the need arises, we may suspend or restrict access to part or all of the Sites, or close them indefinitely.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Sites. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Sites through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Sites, and in the Content published on them.
- All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks” including Callaly & clean.comfortable.period.) are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Calla Lily Personal Care Ltd
- You are authorised to view the Content of these Sites solely for personal, non-commercial use. The Content of the Sites is protected under UK and international laws, and the title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other person or organisation. All such rights are reserved. Unauthorised use of the content may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Sites for personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content on the Sites must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the Content on the Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or the licensors. Permission must be sought in writing from the General Manager at the address shown above.
- Some people in images used on the Sites are models. All persons shown in images used on the Sites have given their consent to the use of their image by us.
Reliance on information on the Sites
- We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Sites is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors.
- Commentary and other materials posted on the Sites are not intended to amount to medical advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Sites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- In addition to as set out in Clause 3.3, we reserve the right to modify any ‘Ask Ask’ questions submitted on our website and may not answer all questions submitted. In most instances, those answering any questions are not medically trained and will not be an expert in all fields so cannot answer all questions or questions that require specialist advice. If we can’t find an answer we may suggest another source of help. We reserve the right to modify or remove questions deemed inappropriate or offensive.
- If you have or suspect you may have a health problem or you would like help on a topic that we are not able or qualified to advise on, you should consult a suitably qualified professional or agency specialised in the relevant area. The information on the Sites is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor or for the advice of qualified professionals in any other field. We cannot be held responsible for any actions taken as a result of using the information on the Sites. We reserve the right to modify or remove questions deemed inappropriate or offensive.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Sites, the Content is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Sites, any Sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits or contracts;
(d) loss of data;
(e) loss of goodwill;
(f) wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- The above clause 7.1 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence, nor the fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to the Sites
- Transactions concluded through the Sites
- Contracts for the supply of goods formed through the Sites or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the Callaly terms and conditions of supply.
- Viruses, Hacking and other offences
- You must not:
- misuse the Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites; or
- attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this clause 10.1, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Sites will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Sites or to your downloading of any material on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Users should always use an anti-virus programme on any material downloaded from the Sites.
- You do not need to ask permission to link to the Sites, however any page or file must have its URL displayed. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Links to the Sites must be in a fair and legal manner and must not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to the Sites in such a way as to infer any form of association, endorsement or sponsorship by Calla Lily Personal Care Ltd of that website or its products or services.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- We link to other websites from the Sites. These links are for your information only.
- Although we look at these other websites to assess their quality, we are not responsible for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information or advice provided by these websites and organisations. Linking should not be taken as endorsement of any kind of a website, organisation or product. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Sites although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- If any of these terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.